Arthur D. Kehas Criminal Justice Training Facility and Campus
The Police Standards and Training Council was created by the New Hampshire Legislature in 1971. It is the sole source of basic training, and the primary source of in-service training for all law enforcement officers in the State of New Hampshire.
The Council currently certifies almost 4,000 police officers, both full and part-time, employed by the state, counties, and municipalities, and trains or certifies almost 475 sworn employees of the Department of Corrections.
Events & Meetings…
- Next Council Meeting – May 28, 2019 at 9 A.M
- Police Basic Prosecutor - May 1-2, 2019
- Crime Scene for 1st Responder - May 1, 2019
- Fraud Investigations - May 7-9, 2019
- Firearms Instructor Recertification - May 5, 2019
- 277th Part Time Academy Graduation - May 10, 2019 2 PM
- Fraudulent Investments - May 13, 2019
New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Council
17 Institute Drive | Concord, NH 03301