Arthur D. Kehas Criminal Justice Training Facility and Campus
The Police Standards and Training Council was created by the New Hampshire Legislature in 1971. It is the sole source of basic training, and the primary source of in-service training for all law enforcement officers in the State of New Hampshire.
The Council currently certifies almost 4,000 police officers, both full and part-time, employed by the state, counties, and municipalities, and trains or certifies almost 475 sworn employees of the Department of Corrections.
Events & Meetings…
- Next Council Meeting – March 26, 2019 at 9 A.M
- Breath Test Operator Intoxilyzer 9000
- Training - Keene PD - March 19, 2019
- Landlords, Tenants, and Police Response - March 11, 2019
- Instructor Development - March 18-22, 2019
- Fitness Testing Sessions - Three-Year - March 21, 2019
- Breath Test Operator Intoxilyzer 9000 Training - March 25, 2019
- PBT Instructor - March 28, 2019
- Drug Investigations - April 1, 2019
- Defensive Tactics Instructor - April 8-12, 2019
New Hampshire Police Standards and Training Council
17 Institute Drive | Concord, NH 03301